Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brian Donegan  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 13, 2008 1:23:08 PM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Groups: Administration, Customer

Was thanked: 141 time(s) in 134 post(s)
Well, with all the anticipation and work behind it, I hoped they would last a little longer than that. The first round was over in just over four minutes, the second in about the same time. Thank you to everyone who participated and stuck with us through all the web site troubles (which are still not quite over yet). We are very sorry for all the screw ups, and are now planning on changing hosting providers in the next week or so to hopefully prevent it from ever happening again.

For those of you who wanted one but did not get one, we are planning on having at least twice as many DACs for the next round, and will announce a date when we have everything worked out. We are still surprised by the size of the demand, but are trying very hard to meet it.

Some have sent mail asking about adding items to their orders. I will get back to each of you as soon as I can. We are actually heading out until tomorrow evening so the Realtor have show the house tomorrow, so I will catch up with you then. I have disabled the Checkout button on the web site until then just so there won't be any hosting-induced trouble while I am unavailable.

Thanks again everyone.
Brian and Russ

Rss Feed  Atom Feed