Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
Brian Donegan  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 21, 2010 6:54:03 AM(UTC)
Brian Donegan

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administration, Customer
Joined: 10/24/2006(UTC)
Posts: 2,821
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Thanks: 2 times
Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 125 post(s)
I will be accepting pre-orders for the Buffalo-II again this Saturday (24-April). I expect they will sell out quickly again. I plan on accepting pre-orders every other Saturday for the foreseeable future (8-May, 22-May, etc). The first round will ship the week of 6-June.

I am still on vacation as I write this, and will be until 27-April, so even though I will be accepting orders for all products starting on the 24th, I will not be shipping until I get home.

I will be working to decrease the delay between pre-ordering and shipping as time goes on, but there are a few hard manufacturing deadlines and delays that must be dealt with.

[EDIT]: I just realized that I had not accounted for Daylight Savings when setting up the timer on the web page. It has just become one hour closer to sale time! (Timer is accurate now.)

Edited by user Saturday, April 24, 2010 2:43:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.