Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
copland288  
#1 Posted : Sunday, April 6, 2014 3:28:07 PM(UTC)
copland288

Groups: Member
Norway

This message is ment for Russ or Brian

I write to you in hopes that your company might have a solution to my needs.

My stereo set up are as follows : All my CDs are ripped and located inside a NAS. Signal from the external hard drivers go into a Lampizator Transporter .
The Lampizartor Ttransport have one coaxial output and the signal from the Transporter goes to a very modified DCX 2496, which has coaxial input .

The rest of my system I need not describe further, as it has no influence on the changes I want to implement.

I want a Sony Playstation plugged into my system, so that the optical signal can be connected into the coaxial input on the DCX 2496 .

I have today made a simple junction box that also includes this simple optical two coax converter HQ Converter: Optical to Coaxial : This functioning ok, but I am looking for an opportunity that might ensure a better quality than what I suspect this simple circuit to do.

My requirements are :

Two inputs, one optical and the other coaxial . The optical input must be converted to coaxial Then I have two coaxial signals that I can switch between and can taken one coaxial output without impedans changes. Moreover, I want the signal on this one coaxial output also possible to regulate, a volume controlled output..

Do you have a solution? I am a rather experienced Diy-builder. I am ready to do an order as soon as you give me a solution

Eivind Stillingen, Norway

Edited by user Monday, April 7, 2014 11:22:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Rss Feed  Atom Feed