Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Login

Options
View
Go to last post Go to first unread
quedificil  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 11, 2012 12:09:43 PM(UTC)
quedificil

Groups: Member

Sorry, Google traductor.
I have enjoyed for a time the wonderful sound of my Buffalo II, detailed, deep, dynamic, balanced ..... Russ, Brian, congratulations, wonderful product.
All this time I have been alternating two sources, Teac VRDS T1 reader and DIY music server ESI juli @ card changed, W7 and JRiver from 16/44.1 to 24/192 without problems, including mp3 sound well.
I recently received a MUX, I install it by connecting it I2S (3 cm). During the first ten minutes are experienced constant lock lost at Buffalo, the Mux block appears stable, after which time the block is stabilized and losses are sporadic.
The sound becomes aggressive, extridente, has changed the tone curve of a balance issue a shrill treble, hissss, pickssssss.
I try connecting through SPDIF. Losses Buffalo block away, but the sound does not improve.
The only change made was the introduction of the MUX and regulate the current to 450mA Placid up to 530mA. All I have installed in a cardboard box waiting for the final.
I tried all switch configurations (by the way the manual describes the + and -, that serves the central 0) with no improvement seen.
That may be happening? RFI, wiring (the same as before), orientation Murata, MUX failure? .... HELP¡ Anxious
[img][/img] How do you insert a picture?
Rss Feed  Atom Feed